Thursday, June 01, 2006

> now playing: hong jun yang - sha sha de shui <


i saw something from cruz teng's blog, and its so bloody nice and meaningful can! i am going to quote again.


I cringe uncontrollably… I might even froth at the mouth… At the mention of Forever.

Who’re you kidding, Lee Hom? was the reaction when I heard Forever Love.

I thought the line in 大城小爱 was more appropriate.

千万不要说天长地久 免得你觉得我不切实际

Ps: remember the story i told you kailing? the story bout me and someone?

#####


Yes, I made new friends. Along the way, I drifted away from old friends, or is it the other way round, as in they drifted away from me?

#####


Most significantly, I fell out with a rather close buddy eleven (8 months and 5 months for my case) months ago. At least, he made it seemed that we were close.

I then realised that the juvenile poems in primary school autograph books really made sense.

知人知面不知心 劝你交友要小心

Oh yes, be careful everyone.

It brings us back to the old topic of friendship.

How much you value and treasure your friends.

I believe that my philosophy isn’t gonna to make too many people happy
but I still abide by the saying, Whatever will be, will be.(Hey, it rhymes!)