Thursday, June 08, 2006

> now playing: jay chou - an jing<


kinda stress.. CCMgt ICA today.. got one qns i dunno how to ans.. sighs.. then after that i submitted my resume too.. i wonder if it really helps to fetch me to a better place for IPP. seriously hope will.. but its vague lo.. cos we are not "the selected few" you see..

anw work today is good. there is also two kelvins in this outlet! haa.. one is me and one is him. lol. we are of same age, but i think i look younger than him. he tot i am 16 only! bahz... my face is too childish.. haha.. anw he was from nyp too de.. but he dropped out le.. everythings quite fine at work.. yea finally.. but i can foresee when i am going to changi airport its going to repeat again..

so.. its going to be term break next week le... kinda fast.. and worried.. cos that means exam coming soon too.. lalalala... shall not think so much of things thats not going to come soon.. haha! jus going to do my part for studying can liao..