Saturday, June 03, 2006

> now playing: tong en - ben lai (my all time fav) <


i dunno alot of thing.

i knew i couldnt cope with studies and work at the first place. thats why i resisted the idea right from the start, since i was yr 1. but now i am doing it. right now. i dunno if it was a right choice made. wanted to go to a uni one.. but i know that my grades arent that good and i have to put in one hundred more percent.

i was telling mum that work is definately going to affect my grades cos it will eat into my sleep time, my revision time, make me tired, cant concentrate in class. and guess what she says?

" so you think by not working your grades would be better? "

sighs. i really got nothing to say. relatives keeps saying that i have to work otherwise i will become lazy bones. my mum says this too. i cant believe she is saying things this sarcastic. i want to strive better too. i want better grades too. but since young i was never the material to study.. the constant meet-the-parents when i was in sec sch.. i will never forget my father says how much i had disgraced.

who doesnt want good grades? dont i want to go to uni? definately i want. and i will do it eventually. i hope nothing would be able to stop me.. I HOPE.